Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Yum, yum, yum

Okay, I'm curious. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
(Now don't get crazy on me and list the entire table. Think: when I'm driving to Grandma's, or my Aunt's, or setting my own table what's the dish I get most excited about?)

Kristie: gravy (just the right amount on the turkey, dressing and mashed potatos) and pecan pie.
Samuel: turkey
Joshua: deviled eggs (quote "and for dessert - more deviled eggs!")
Noah: rolls
Gabe: I don't know, but probably mashed potatos since he can smoosh those into his sweater most effectively.

Now somebody better comment and put dumplings on here because those are one of my favorites, too, but I had to follow my own advice and not "get crazy...and list the entire table."

8 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 12:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet potatoes with lots of big melted marshmallows on top. Of course, I'd marry a man who hates them and can't even stand the smell of them.

 
At November 22, 2005 12:06 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

I'm with Joshua - bring on the deviled eggs!! :)

 
At November 22, 2005 1:29 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

I left Matt out because he wasn't at home when I posted, and to be honest I wasn't sure what his favorite was, so here it is.
Matt: PIE!!

 
At November 22, 2005 3:54 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Sweet Potato Casserole - you can see a great recipe on my blog.


Dressing with gravy comes a close second!

 
At November 22, 2005 10:37 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

Ha, that's shameless self-promotion, Suzy-Q! I'm going to charge you an advertising fee.

 
At November 22, 2005 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine would be pumpkin pie. My grandma's was the best, but we've found that Sam's does a pretty decent job.
Ara

 
At November 23, 2005 2:48 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

You can charge me for the promotion if I start making money on the casserole. :) I'll make 'em if people want to buy 'em.

 
At November 25, 2005 10:06 AM, Blogger Briana Almengor said...

My mom's sweet potato casserole. I think it's similar to Suzanne's. WE've eaten it for years. That along w/ a cranberry salad that is generations old are two of my favorites!! I could eat a whole plate of just those two things and not miss any of the rest of it!
PS..thanks for praying for Judah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home