Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Isn't it Funny?!

Isn't it funny how you tell someone something, or write about something that God is showing you, and it comes back on you? Just to let you know what Kristie is really like - I can post about planning my days in such a way as to serve my husband in the a.m. and then argue and pout like a baby in the p.m. because he wants me to go the dentist. Nice, eh?

I love God's sovereignty in this. "Oh, you want to serve your husband and plan your day according to his wants/needs, huh? What if he wants you to go to the dentist? What if he wants you to interrupt your plans for the week and find a babysitter and get a shot in the mouth?" My response: "Well, I didn't mean that! Oh, you meant that? Oh, great."

So check on me in a week or so and see if I've gone to the dentist with a good attitude!

6 Comments:

At November 15, 2005 2:45 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I have an appointment on Tuesday at 10:30. Want to take it from me?? If you need some help scheduling the appointment, my mother-in-law could help.

I'll keep your boys any time you need to go to the dentist. :)

 
At November 15, 2005 3:18 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

Thanks, you're sooo helpful! :b

 
At November 16, 2005 9:21 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Did you make it out alive?

 
At November 17, 2005 11:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I went today! Looks like the Lord is cleaning up our mouths....

 
At November 30, 2005 8:12 PM, Blogger Nicole Seitler said...

Ha ha! The same "funny" things will happen to me all the time. What's the Lord trying to teach us? ;)

 
At December 03, 2005 12:41 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

Well, I went to the dentist - and he told me to go see my doctor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home