Saturday, November 12, 2005

He's Going, Going, Gone!

Well, Gabe is up and going. He took a couple of steps on Wednesday which were very exciting. Yesterday, we went to visit Henry and Jonathan (Mctwins) and a couple of steps just wouldn't do. He started walking all over the place. He doesn't have much of a limp which is surprising. I tried to get some pictures of him walking, but they turned out blurry. (No surprise since he was moving!) So here are some of him trying to take apart the camera accessories.

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2005 5:09 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

YIPPEE!!! I'm glad we were able to witness those first few steps!

 
At November 12, 2005 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no stoppin' him now! Gabe the Babe is on the loose!

 
At November 12, 2005 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to sign my previous comment. I'm not as cool as I thought I was.
Ara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home