Thursday, October 13, 2005

A long, lost. . . candy bar

We are heading to the American Museum of Science and Energy today. To prepare, we looked at their website to decide what exhibits we would be sure to see. On their site, they have a link to a "Name that Candy Bar" game which I highly recommend (if you are a candy bar connoisseur.) Beware, however, that it may bring up painful memories. I had a favorite candy bar in college - I know I'm dating myself here - which has been discontinued! I try not to think about it when I open up a Reese Cup or a Nestle' Crunch, but the pain is still there. Well, enjoy the game and if anyone has on old BarNone in their freezer, you can name your price.

10 Comments:

At October 13, 2005 1:33 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Did they have "Taste that Candy Bar" at the museum??

 
At October 13, 2005 3:31 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

no, so we went to Chic-fil-a.

 
At October 13, 2005 9:19 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

We love Chick-fil-a!

 
At October 13, 2005 9:25 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

My personal favorite of this list of candy bars is 1000 Grand or Butterfinger. :)

 
At October 14, 2005 11:08 AM, Blogger JennGrover said...

I loved BarNone!

 
At October 14, 2005 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photos girls! That is very cute I must say. Terrie

 
At October 16, 2005 2:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What is BarNone???

 
At October 16, 2005 4:06 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

See, Michelle doesn't know what a BarNone is. I'm old! (sobbing sounds in the background)

 
At October 17, 2005 7:29 AM, Blogger JennGrover said...

I would like to thank your blog for being responsible for me having a dream last night about BarNone Candy Bars.

In my dream a BarNone was found in the walls of my house and it somehow implicated me in a crime. I guess with your law degree, you'd be the one to help me out!

 
At October 17, 2005 10:15 AM, Blogger Kristie said...

Sounds like a guilty conscience to me! (j/k) I didn't mean to stir up bad dreams. You might consider putting candy bars in the walls though as better insulation (per your post on heating bills.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home