Monday, December 04, 2006

Our Crazy Caregroup

This year marks the third annual "hit and run" caroling by the Fox Caregroup. Greg our fearless leader loves to drop in on unsuspecting caregroups in the midst of the meeting and wish them a Merry Christmas with songs and silliness. Armed with directions and song words to "Mele Kalikimaka", we were able to hit 5 other caregroups with our surprise attack. It was a lot of fun and sanctifying (as a good dose of humility always is!)

Here's some photos - before, during, and after:

Click on one of the pictures below to see more.

7 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 4:25 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

The pictures aren't showing on my end.....probably my problem.

 
At December 12, 2006 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great Care Group!! Thanks for taking such fun pics!
Laura

 
At December 13, 2006 7:31 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

LOVE the picture of Caroline! I didn't see that one in your slideshow before. She looks like Marshall.

 
At December 13, 2006 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a large Care Group! It's bitter sweet to split but will definitley be good!

Have a happy Wednesday.

Trill.

 
At December 14, 2006 9:25 PM, Blogger FishMama said...

Fun idea! Our church is so small, we don't even HAVE five caregroups, let alone all on one night!

 
At January 24, 2007 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristie,

I didn't know you were a blogger. I just started one three days ago. I'm so excited. I'll have to link to yours. By the way, I love the word games. I'd hate to go against you in Balderdash.

Heather D.

 
At February 07, 2007 3:18 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

You need a new picture with your new care group.......:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home