Thursday, September 14, 2006

Josh's Hair

Josh has thick, soft, wavy hair. The kind most girls love and most boys hate. Sam and Noah like their hair kept short, but Josh likes his longer. Everytime it's time the other two are ready for a haircut, he wants to let his grow some more, so last time I let him. I had a feeling he wouldn't go too long, because even though I don't have that gorgeous thick hair, my mom does and I know how it gets when you wait too long for a haircut. Well, yesterday he came begging for a haircut. That thick, wavy stuff was just piling up on his head like a football helmet. I should have taken a before picture - the closest I have is Suzanne's picture below, but it's wet there so you don't get the "full" effect, so I'll add it and another after shot.




before...







after.

3 Comments:

At September 15, 2006 6:47 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Such a handsome guy! :)

 
At September 27, 2006 2:11 PM, Blogger The Sagraves Family said...

Nice haircut. Did you do that??? I hope my second boy is as cute and sweet as yours.

Krista

 
At September 29, 2006 8:55 AM, Blogger Kristie said...

Krista - Yes, I did cut it and if it looks good at all, it's because I watched you all those years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home