Friday, July 28, 2006

Closed for the Season


Well, for a time this little blog will be rather quiet. It's time to focus my attention elsewhere for awhile. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure how long of a break I'll be taking. So if you are interested in returning once posting starts back up again, you might want to sign up for a feed through bloglines (see sidebar) or some other preferred site. That way you can know when new posts are up without having to check back. Feel free to get in touch with me through commenting because that goes straight to my email. Thanks so much for taking an interest in our family and our adventures. We love you!
Kristie

4 Comments:

At July 29, 2006 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, it is almost back to school time huh? I will miss checking in on you, but no complaints because as you know I don't have a blog for you to check in on us!! Maybe we will just have to do a few more drop by on the way to Morristown visits!

 
At July 30, 2006 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I surely did enjoy reading about the boys and you had wonderful inspirational writings also. I'll miss reading your blog. Don't work those guys too hard in school.
Aunt Brenda

 
At August 22, 2006 4:39 PM, Blogger Homemanager said...

Kristie,
I just wanted to say that I enjoy your blog, but thoroughly understand the time commitments that require much more attention. :o)
We will also be starting school on August 28th. Homeschooling is such a blessing isn't it!
God Bless,
Karen

 
At August 31, 2006 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left a message for you on Suzanne's blog, but since I think you'll get this through e-mail I just want to let you know I've been thinking about you the past couple of days. Hope you are doing well! We miss you in the zany Chesapeake/ Knoxville blog connection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home