Sunday, September 10, 2006

Leisure

Leisure. That's a term I am trying to get a handle on. I seldom devote any time to leisure. It's not that I don't have time to devote - I don't work that hard! It's just that when I do have spare time I don't "do" leisure activities. You know, activities that refresh my mind and body; activities that stir my gratefulness to God for giving me the opportunity to do something I enjoy. Instead my tendency is to waste time. So in an effort to change that, Matt and I tried to carefully plan how to use today's free time - trying to think of something that would be "refreshing." It took Matt and I so long to decide that Gabe took it upon himself to find something refreshing to do while he waited!

2 Comments:

At September 11, 2006 1:22 PM, Blogger Karen Hevesy said...

That is definitely my favorite thing to do with my free time!

 
At September 17, 2006 7:44 PM, Blogger Homemanager said...

Kristie,
This made me chuckle. :o) I don't know how many times my husband and I deliberated over what "fun" thing we could do to find our whole afternoon gone! LOL!
Back in our more "spontaneous" days we also deliberated over who we could invite over on the spur of the moment to have the same thing happen...:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home