Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Guys


I did not tag anyone after my last post. I didn't want to put that kind of pressure on anyone!
But I did think that it would be fun to hear what my guys would say about themselves so I've changed my mind: I tag Samuel, Joshua, Noah and Gabriel. I guess I don't mind putting pressure on my own kids ;)

Samuel first!
Five random things about Samuel:
1. I like sports. Baseball is my favorite.
2. Some of my favorite foods are mashed potatoes, chicken casserole, and fish sticks. Not all in the same meal though.
3. I like to draw houses.
4. I like to do math.
5. I like to read the Bible. It's the best thing for me.

I tag my buddy, Ethan.
(Hey, Alison, Ethan can put his 5 things in the comments if you don't mind.)

5 Comments:

At January 25, 2006 6:32 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Sorry to put you under so much pressure. ;)

 
At January 26, 2006 10:36 AM, Blogger Nicole Seitler said...

Wow...I remember three of those boys being a lot smaller! I think I would pass out on the floor from shock if we came to visit Cornerstone...all the new faces. All the grown up kids. Wow...

 
At January 26, 2006 4:30 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

We have the same sofa!

 
At January 27, 2006 7:55 AM, Blogger Kristie said...

Laurie - it's a nice dark color with texture (ideal for messy boys, don't you think?)

 
At January 27, 2006 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Five things about Ethan:
1) I like to play sports, my favorites are football and soccer.
2) My favorite foods are mostly all seafood like crablegs and shrimp.
3) I have 20 cousins.
4) I can't decide what I want to do when I grow up: I may be a palentologist (a guy who finds dinosaur bones) or a hardware salesman like my dad.
5) I like to go to church where I can learn about God and see my friends at class.
I tag Josh Cormany!
(Thanks for tagging me Samuel!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home