Sunday, April 16, 2006

Just Call Me Minnie Pearl!


My hubby generously gave me a new skirt which I wore to church this morning. I was in a rush to get ready this morning since I had worship practice at 8am. Obviously, too rushed. I didn't notice that the price tag was still on my skirt until I got home at 3pm. Oh, well. I may not be wearing flamingo shirts anymore, but I'm still a geek! (This is not meant to imply that Minnie Pearl was a geek. Wearing price tags on her hat was her signature. I can't claim to be that creative.)

5 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 7:07 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Zerita and I even commented how nice you looked. You know that we would have told you that the price tag was still on if we had seen it!

 
At April 18, 2006 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was dressed as Minnie Pearl in the kindergarten Easter parade. I wonder why we worse costumes for that? - Jenn

 
At April 19, 2006 7:02 AM, Blogger Kristie said...

And why did you choose Minnie Pearl?!

 
At April 19, 2006 6:42 PM, Blogger Homemanager said...

What a blessing! Don't you love the way the Lord blesses us through our husbands! :o)

 
At April 19, 2006 8:23 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

Definitely a blessing! Not only does he buy nice things for me, but guess who's left taking care of all the kids when I do rush off to worship practice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home