Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Don't Come One Step Closer!


This is the sign I'm considering posting on our front door. Inside there are runny noses, sore throats, vicious coughs, ear infections, a sinus infection and to top it all off one case of pink-eye! Our kitchen looks like a pharmacy. We had escaped the winter virtually untouched by the colds and stomach viruses so rampant around us. And yet here we are, on the verge of spring with the blankets up over our heads.

Well, thankfully these are minor and temporary trials. However, these colds and infections are why you have not and will not hear much from me for a while. I must say that it reminds us how exciting it will be when we have new bodies in heaven one day - Noah grinned from ear to ear when I answered his question about runny noses in heaven with a big "No way!" (His nose was raw and bleeding because he had wiped it so much.)

Anyhow, have a good week. Stay away from us. Or if you do come around, wear one of these:

Edit: Dr. says Matt has the flu. Temporary. Temporary!

4 Comments:

At March 07, 2006 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pray for you guys! I love the photos. Missed you on the worship team Sunday. Guess I won't be seeing you tomorrow either. I'll let the leader know.

 
At March 07, 2006 1:17 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

Actually, Trill, I'm going to try to be there. I started my antibiotics for my sinus infection yesterday and they are starting to help. If I stay home, it'll be because of Matt; he's still feeling pretty bad.

Thanks for praying. Matt starts a new job on Monday so we're hoping he's in good shape by then.

 
At March 08, 2006 8:34 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Kristie, I noticed from Trill's comment that you are on the worship team. Do you sing?

Hope everyone feels better soon!

 
At March 08, 2006 9:32 AM, Blogger Kristie said...

Laurie - I do. A great example of one who makes a joyful noise (not necessarily a pleasant one - especially right now, I sound like a joyful frog!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home