Monday, March 20, 2006

March Madness I and II

March Madness is over!

No, not the NCAA Tournament . . . Zerita's wedding week! It was beautiful, emotional and exhausting. Suzanne's blog will give more details. She was the one with the camera. I was the one with the ring bearer.

Now on to the tournament. Every year we fill out brackets, but this year we added a new twist. We are competing with another family in our church. Losing family makes dinner for the winning family. (It's really a win/win situation) It's great when you can humiliate yourself beyond the confines of your own home, don't you think? Right now, I'm seventh out of nine. That's including 3 children who don't have a clue what they are doing. It hasn't stopped my trash talkin' any, though. Actually, it's more fun to talk trash when your losing - it's less offensive that way!

Does anyone have a recipe for "humble pie"? I think I'm going to need it.

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2006 4:05 PM, Blogger Zoanna said...

I have tried several recipes for humble pie. They're all equally bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home