Friday, March 10, 2006

OK, this is just gross!

Don't read this near meal time. A child who will remain nameless - you know the third one - decided it would be interesting to conduct a science experiment in the bathroom. The really gross part of it was that I didn't know he had done it, so when one of the other boys told me that the stuff in the trash can was wet I went to empty it and find out what had happened. I'm pulling stuff out of the trash (assuming that it's water) and asking questions like:
"Well, who spilled something?"
"Did you throw a cup of water away?"
"Did the toothbrush holder turn over?"
when the nameless one comes up and says,
"I think I did it."
"What do you mean, You think you did it"
"Well, I sorda used the bathroom in it."
"How do you sorda use the bathroom in the trash can?!?"
"I peed in it"
"UGH!"
"Don't worry mom, it was only half. The other half went in the potty."
"MATT! ! Come look what your son did!"
I'm not sure that child will ever be ready for marriage.

9 Comments:

At March 10, 2006 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I made my sister do something equally gross that I won't type and then I told on her as if she did it without my encouragement to do it. I was such a "mean" child!

 
At March 10, 2006 8:08 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

He could marry my daughter. She is growing up with three older brothers who have actually had to be told, "you may not pee on your brother...you may not use the toilet at the same time...etc."

 
At March 10, 2006 8:16 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

Maggie is far too good for Noah (oops, I mean the third one!) right now. I'll let you know if he improves.

 
At March 11, 2006 12:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm just glad to hear that he doesn't consider "pee" to be an accessory... hehe :)

 
At March 11, 2006 9:54 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

At least he is feeling better. :)

 
At March 11, 2006 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethan would be so proud! If Noah ever asks, just tell him on good authority that peepee tastes "spicy". EWWWW!!

 
At March 12, 2006 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see what I get to look forward to! Boys are gross. I can't wait to see him though.

 
At March 13, 2006 10:23 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

That's funny - Justin has done this experiment, too...in the trash can, in the bathtub and his toybox (he was 5).

 
At March 19, 2006 8:25 PM, Blogger Zoanna said...

Just markin' his territory. Which, for boys, means the entire cubicle known as The Bathroom, and all accessories therein. He is every whit ready for marriage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home