Saturday, June 03, 2006

Gabriel











The boys favorite song about Gabriel to the tune of "Rubber Ducky" as sung by Ernie on Sesame Street:

Gabie Baby you're the one.
You make having a baby fun.
Gabie Baby we're awfully fond of you.
(Doo doo doo be doo)

Gabie Baby, joy of joys,
You make lots of baby noise.
Gabie Baby you're a very good baby it's true.

Everyday when I make my way to your bedroom.
I find a little fella who's hungry and would like to eat soon.
("bwekfist time" he's hungry!)

Gabie Baby you're so cute.
Even when you burp and poot!
Gabie Baby today you turn two. . .
Gabie Baby I tell you it's true. . .
Gabie Baby we're awfully fond of you!!

Happy Birthday little cutie pie.






4 Comments:

At June 03, 2006 9:47 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I feel like I missed his early infancy because I has so busy with my two....

Happy Birthday, Gabie Baby!

 
At June 03, 2006 9:48 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

has=was

 
At June 05, 2006 2:49 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

What a cute song! Sorry it's a little late, but I hope you had a great birthday, Gabe!

 
At June 06, 2006 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! You are a mighty handsome feller for just 2 years old. Have a wonderful birthday.
Love,
Aunt Brenda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home